Tiny painful bumps at the bottom of the feet. Pus formation. What are these?

Hello, it is almost two days that I noticed some tiny bumps at the bottom of my feet, located exactly in the middle of the feet. When I touch them they are a bit painful. At first they looked like insect bits with a few millimetres apart, but now it seems that some sort of liquid is developing under the skin becoming yellow/red. BTW, their location is not a place that receives pressure when I walk.
Any help in identifying this problem is greatly appreciated.
Thank you,
Asked On : Fri, 12 Apr 2013