Sore bumps on feet

hello---i have three large sore bumps (almost like blisters) on feet---two on one, one on other...they weren t there yesterday---but i wear boots for work (at a theme park)-----didn t get any during off season---season returned and the bumps did too---usually bumps in the past were smaller..these three all got to the size of a marble since last night
Asked On : Mon, 9 Apr 2012
Homeopath 's  Response
hi i had gone through your query and understand your concerns. i would come up with the possibility of ALLERGIC CONTACT DERMATITIS may be the cause for your sufferings.

-any irritant material is the predisposing factor.

I hope this is helpful for you, thank you