Tiny bumps on the labia minora. Cloudy white discharge. Burningwhile urination. Is this a yeast infection due to the intake of minocycline?

I have itchy TINY bumps on the inner lower part of my labia minora or maybe barthlonian gland , the bumps kinda remind me of taste buds, they re kinda redish and I just noticed them last night, I don t know how many their are considering that they re so small like a taste bud. I had sex 5 days ago and the day before that, I don t think he had any std or anything, we also had anal sex then vaginal sex, we didn t use a condom. I also started taking this medicine called minocycline 2 days after I noticed the bumps. I heard that minocycline can cause a yeast infection . The itching isn t really bothersome, i can tolerate it. My dischargeis usually clear but now It s kinda a cloudy white color. It doesn t smell bad but it smells a little off then it normally does, it also doesn t hurt or burn when I pee, and the bumps don t burn either , could u please help me figure out what this is? Thanks
Asked On : Fri, 4 Jan 2013
Answers:  0 Views:  55 Awaiting Answer