Tingling in the face. Taking zoloft. Have OCD and depression. Tingling due to medication?

Hi i m a 40 year old male who had am MRI last year. It showed a single T2 hypertensity on flare in the left external capsule. My woory is i get body tinglinging more so around the face area. I have suffered from depression on and of for years having up and down mood swings. I have also been diaganosed with OCD . Is there any connection with the findings? I also take zoloft does that contribute to the tingling?
Asked On : Tue, 26 Feb 2013