Tingling in the arms, high blood pressure. Reason? History of breast cancer

Hello. I'm a 44 year old female with history of breast cancer. Double mastectomy and several reconstructive surgeries. Blood pressure has been high at times, but generally normal. I had a massive headache yesterday, accomplanied by a constant tingling sensation in my left arm, and my blood pressure was 186 over 123. I went to the emergency room at the suggestion of my GP. All tests were normal (ekg, cardiac enzymes, chest xray). I received BP lowering meds and was sent home with BP hovering at 142 over 85. It's back to 157 over 112 today. Arm is still tingly, although not as much as yesterday. I have an appointment with my GP tomorrow afternoon (ER said wait two days then go to GP). Wondering if you have any initial on what could be causing this? The tingling has happened a few times in the last several months and I attributed it to perhaps the implant sitting on a nerve or something along those lines.
Asked On : Sat, 13 Apr 2013