Tingling feet, lips, nose. Done IVIG infusion. What could this be?

hello, I am a 22 year old male. About five months ago I woke up one morning feeling tingling all in both of my feet. It went away once I got up and began moving. This next couple of mornings it was the same thing. Well almost two weeks in this had progressed and was pretty much constant. I began feeling tingling in my lips and nose. I have a very sore spot in my back that sends a wierd electric signal up my neck to the midline of the back of my head. After going to ER they said it sounds like MS. I went to my primary doctor who said it sounds like Guillain-Barre syndrome . He referred me to a neurologist whoo confirmed it was Guillain-Barre syndrome after only doing a nerve conduction test. He said it is my periphreal nerves sp its not MS because that would be my Central Nervous System . The symptoms got to where I could not walk. I had been ordered to go through a week of IVIG infusions. This helped give me an edge but I haven t seen the recovery that my doctor expected. I told my neurologist that I have tension headaches and that I have had a sore neck (muscles) since this has started plus a sore throat. He told me that I can consult another neurologist if I wished. I just wanted some advice to what this could be. Thanks.
Asked On : Wed, 2 Jan 2013