Diagnosed with osteoarthritis, bulging discs, Baastrups disease and Guillian-barre syndrome. Have chronic muscle joint and nerve pain

A few years ago I was diagnosed with osteoarthritis ,bulging discs and baastrupps disease. I also have had surgeries for torn ligaments in both knees. I have chronic muscle, joint and nerve pain . A few years ago I tested positive for guillian-barre syndrome . At the time I was told it wasn t active. Could the chronic joint,muscle and nerve pain I have be caused by the guillian barre syndrome and could I be affected by the symptoms at anytime through out my life?
Asked On : Thu, 2 Aug 2012