Tingling and stinging sensation from head to toe, numbness, night sweats, dizziness. Had an MRI. Help?

I recieved an MRI this afternoon and it made me feel sick. My head hurt snd I had tingling stinging pains. I just wokeup and I was sweating profusely, the bed is soaked! I tingle from head to toe . Dizzy. There was dye in this scan. I reacted poorly to the last MRI with dyes. I went to the ER. They told me my kidneys were fine even tho they were hu rting me. My pee is totally clear...I have many of the symptoms of diabetes but have had blood drawn recently and was told that my glucose levels are within normal range...cotton mouth, pelvic numness, tingling extremities, nightsweats and dizzyness.
Asked On : Sat, 23 Mar 2013