Hello and welcome to HCM,
The symptoms of tingling
, stinging, numbness, night sweats
after having an contrast MRI suggests an allergic reaction
to the dye used for MRI.
Some individuals are allergic to the dye used for contrast studies and have the manifestations as mentioned by you.
Since, your kidneys are functioning normally and blood glucose levels are normal, there is nothing to worry.
Consult your GP.
An antihistaminic can help.
Remember to inform the doctor about the allergic reaction next time you happen to undergo any contrast/ dye associated investigation.
Thanks and take care
Dr Shailja P Wahal