Tingling and numbness in the arm and feet after getting an electric shock. Need medical attention?

I was examining my broken refrigerator while it was plugged in and stuck my index finger in the box with the thermometer and felt an electric shock- the second time this week- I now am feeling an tingling numbness in my right arm - I was not wearing shoes on tiled floor. My feet are also tingling. I am 23, 6ft 4 160 pounds, no serious medical history. I was shocked three days ago while changing a light bulb in a lamp socket- my left arm and feet felt very tingly and numb afterwards for about thirty minutes. Should I seek medical advance ?
Asked On : Fri, 29 Mar 2013