Tingling and numbness in right hand fingers and toe,sore wrist joints on both hands,right shoulder arthroscopy surgery,regular runner and soccer player

I am a regular runner (5 - 15 kilometres) and also do play soccer (outdoors - large and half field) and do weights as well. I am 50 years old and for the past 5 - 10 years I started feeling tingling and numbness on my right hand fingers and toes. I also do get sore wrist joints on both hands as well. I use the running and weights as exercises to help me play soccer competitively and to be free of injury so that I am also fit enough to play as well. Also take note that in 2004 I underwent a right shoulder arthroscopy surgery due to continious numbness and aches somewhere in my right arm whenever the arm was extended or put into certain angles. The orthopeadic surgeon showed me a piece of muscle fibre that was damaged (ie. sort of shredded like a rope) on one end and the muscle fibre was then re-diverted by drilling through the bone on the shoulder and re-attaching it to where it originally was due to it being shortenned after they cut of a damaged piece. Eversince the surgery, the problem of extreme numbness and aches have dissappeared, except for the minor numbness explained above.
Asked On : Fri, 4 May 2012