Thyroid ultrasound done. Hypoechoic nodule, cystic lesion at inferior pole, solid lesions at the isthmus. Clarifications of results?

I had an ultra sound done on my thyroid and just need clarification on some of the terminology of my results. it says on the right lobe..a 6-mm hypoechoic nudule is seen at the mnid pole. A 1.3 cystic lesion is noted at the inferior pole which contains septations. on the left side..6-mm hypoecoic but solid lesion is noted at the inferior pole. A 7-mm hypoechoic but solid lesion is noted at the right lateral aspect of the thyroind isthmus. This is just some of what it says not the full report
Asked On : Fri, 2 Nov 2012