Thyroid condition. On thyronorm, side effects of hair loss, tiredness, shaking. Alternate medication?

Hi Sir, I am XXXX, 35 yrs old suffering from thyroid . I was using Thyronorm 25mcg but when checked last 2 months back thyroid increased to 12 pts, my doctor advised to take 50 mcg. I am facing many side effects with this usage mainly nervous feeling, tired, appetite loss, gaining weight, hair loss , for small things in the office i am getting tensed and my hands are shaking, sometimes i am unable to take gallop mostly in the nights and late menstrual periods. Kindly suggest is there any other medicine so that i can overcome these problems Pls suggest sir Thanking you
Asked On : Sun, 22 Jul 2012