Thrush infection post sex, red dots on penis, sore foreskin, flaking skin. Treatment?

Hi there, I think I have thrush and have been using canasten. It started after sex with my girlfriend, and we both got symptons at the same time. Hers is gone. Mine however started with a build up of smeg, and red dots on penis , followed by a sore foreskin . On my foreskin between the inner and outer showing foreskin by the head there are 3 small red circles of raw skin, which has flaked off and it is making retracting the foreskin a little painful. Does this sound normal to you? Thank you.
Asked On : Tue, 11 Sep 2012