Throat tightness, diarrhea, excessive belching, abdominal cramps, black color stools. Help?

Hi. I m a 19 y/o old male. I had been suffering with throat tightness, excess belching and mild stomach aches(occasionally). I went to see a doctor and he gave me some medicines to consume for 10 days. After my 10 day course I started passing stools 3-4 times a day and I noticed slimy substances, white ribbon like things and mucus in my semi-formed(sometimes semi liquid) stool. My doctor felt that I have worms in my body and prescribed medication for the same. My diarrhea is better but I m getting black stools(Doctor said it is because of the Ferium XT tablet Folic acid+ferrous ascorbate) with mucus. Its been three days and my throat tightness is not getting better. The entire course is for 20 days. I m concerned that the black colour in my stool is due to bleeding(or the medication) and also about the throat tightness, belching and occasional throat pain.
Asked On : Tue, 26 Feb 2013