Throat obstruction, feeling of choking. Could this be anxiety?

everytime i breathe in my throat blocks it and i dont have anybreathing problems but because of this when i eat i think tuat food may go to my windpipe and i get nervous and i think im going to choke or something and i always have that feeling that something is in my throat or or windpipe i dont know but it really bothers me andbi think that food goes into my windpipe and right now i have that feeling of something there i try to cough but nothing i blow my nose and nothing again only a bunch of bugars could this be anxiety ?
Asked On : Wed, 12 Dec 2012