Throat infection, leg swelling, urine test showed high levels of protein. How can I control it?

hi doc.. i m 21ys old femal...i had symtoms like throat infection and sweeling in i consulted a doc they took urine test and there was excess amount of protein discharge in they advised me to go for a biopsy to find out if it has affected the kidney but the kidney function was normal but they did not tell me how to reduce the protien discharge in the plz tel me how to control protein discharge in the urine and get over it..
Asked On : Tue, 30 Oct 2012