Throat discomfort, hard to swallow. Taken penicillin injection. Headache, fever

Hello im 20 years old and ive been having a discumfort on my throat . Itshard to swollow .. i hadrecently goneto mydoctor and shedidnt want to explain what i had. She had run a strap test and she didnttell me theresults the pain washorrible so iwent to the E.r. where theygameme a shot. Penisylin I had a high fever . The pain is going to myear. I have headaches .. bad odor in mymouth. And my tonsillshavesome whitestuff. What can i do
Asked On : Sat, 29 Sep 2012