Throat discomfort due to partial obstruction, excessive burping. Treatment?

33 yo male, (me), chief complaint is throat discomfort / possible partial obstruction. I was asleep and I choked on my gum last night. Afterwards my throat feels like there is something occluding my esophagus . I am an EMT B, My airway is patent, but it feels like I have a lump in my throat like I swallowed a pill and it did not pass all the way to my stomach. I have experienced an unusual amount of burping today. 0 pain, A&O x4, NKDA, I am taking colonadine, motrin and sertraline . I can eat cereal, and the discomfort was re-leaved for about 2 min. BP 153/97, no relevant medical history. Skin condition, pink warm and dry.
Asked On : Wed, 13 Feb 2013