Threw up and passed out after an episode of lost vision. Why did my head hurt and felt heavy?

Hi, I m a fourteen year old girl and yesterday I passed out onto this girl and threw up. I couldn t see anything for a minute or respond and apparently I was shaking so someone called 911. before then I felt dizzy, my head hurt every time I coughed, my eyes felt sore and heavy, and my face felt like it was on fire. this started the day before. the day after I refused to go to the hospital when the paramedics came I feel just as bad. I m not sure what s wrong?
Asked On : Sat, 11 Aug 2012
Neurologist 's  Response
The sequence of events is not very clear from your description but it seems you had a seizure. The shaking and inability to recall some events during that period are supportive of that possibility. Another possibility is that it could have been syncope. in either case you need to consult a doctor who can examine you and order some of the investigations which are required to reach at a conclusion.
Good luck.