Thinning of hair. Advised with laser treatment. Any other treatment not for getting worse?

Hello, For the last 3 or 4 years I ve been dealing with hair thinning and my scalp can be seen. I don t suffer from hair fall but my hair is a lot thinner than it was before and it s almost impossible for me to wear my hair in a tail because I look like I only have a few hair on my head. I ve been to a lot of doctors and they have advised me laser treatment telling me that it would only prevent it from getting worse but not get it back to normal. Could you please help me?
Asked On : Mon, 4 Mar 2013