Thinning in hair and sheds everywhere, thyroid problem. Low T3. Any solution ?

Hello I am 26 years old and I am having issues with my hair it has thinned out quite a bit and sheds everywhere. I also have had a lot happen in 2009 I had major brain surgery. It was a right frontal lope Astrocytoma . I thought I had a thyroid issue i got it checked but the doc said just my low t3 wasn t an issue. I am having a lot of thyroid symptoms though. I figure my situation is pretty complex. I have so many symptoms physical and mental and emotional that I m not sure i will ever get to the bottom of anything. I was hoping you might be able to shed some light.
Asked On : Sat, 9 Mar 2013