Thick yellowish vaginal discharge causing itchiness and occasional swelling of clitoris. Cause and remedy?

hi i am a 22 year old lady and i have this thick yellowish vaginal discharge .its very itchy and due to the itching it sometimes makes my clitoris swell .what could the cause and remedy.thank you
Asked On : Tue, 13 Mar 2012
This could be infection and shows discharge with or without association of pain , smell (fishy), itching and later malaise ,fever etc.You just need to send the discharge sample through pv examination for culture n sensitivity and according to report complete antibiotic course .
So visit a gynecology clinic till then maintain hygine , drink plenty of fluids.

Thanks n regards