Thick white discharge with foul smell post periods, frequent urination, less amount of urine, colored urine, and pelvic pressure, treatment ?

My period ended last week yesterday i noticed a funny smell coming from a thick white discharge .today I had frequent urination but would only pee about a very small amount a At a time.lay down n have slight pelvis pressure n go back to bathroom now I m noticing an red orange color when wiping.that I have never really seen.had sex n now I put a tampon n felt funny n loose
Asked On : Thu, 19 Apr 2012