They have all had their period but I haven t yet. Is that weird ?

Okay well I m 14 and I m pretty small for my age. I m a little over 100 lbs. and I am not quite sure of my height but I m short. I wear a 32B bra where like all my other friends wear an A. They have all had their period but I haven t yet. Is that weird ?
Asked On : Mon, 21 Dec 2009
Well maybe it is just because they started breast development earlier than you.. -you usually get your period 2-3 years after breast development -you usually get your period after 6 months or more of having white/clearish discharge -you usually get your period after 2 and a half years of having pubic hair but everyone is different this is just what normally happens to most people..