There is a dull, throbbing ache in my right testicle. Is it hernia ?

About a week ago (a little more) I hurt my back at work. It felt fine, it didn t start bothering me until the next morning. It was my lower back, and hurt to move it. After 3 days-ish the back pain stopped, but every since that first day my right testicle has a dull, throbbing ache. It hurts off and on each day, no specific times. When I walk my thigh/groin area slightly hurts as if it were a pulled muscle. Everything I have read online said that if It was an inguinal hernia I would feel a lump or something, but everything seems fine. There is no lump, or bulge anywhere from my stomach down. I don t know what this is, and I am too embarrassed to ask my parents to take me to the doctor about it. What could this possibly be?
Asked On : Mon, 21 Mar 2011