Diagnosed diverticulitis. Stomach bloated after laproscopic bilateral inguinal hernia repair done. Normal?

Hello, I am a 45 yr old 6ft.1 , 201lbs male and 6 months ago I was admitted to the hospital and diagnosed with diverticulitis . I was admitted for three days and during this time my doctor advised me that I also needed surgery for 3 hernias . I went back a month later and he performed laparoscopic bilateral inguinal hernia repair . It has been 5 months since the operation and my stomach has a bloated appearance and will not go down. I have been exercising and nothing seems to work. Is this normal?
Asked On : Fri, 9 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  50 Awaiting Answer