There are few other intramural masses in tghe fundal and posterior walls with average size 2.3cm x 2.5cm. pls expalin this to me.

uterus: the uterus is bulky, anteverted with an A-P diameter of 7.1cm. uterine outlines is irregular and myometrial echotexture is heterous due to solid tissue masses. the majorly mass with hypoechoic texture is located intramurally within the anterior wall and demostrates significant subserous projection anteriorly. it measures 6.4cm x 7.2cm. there are few other intramural masses in tghe fundal and posterior walls with average size 2.3cm x 2.5cm. pls expalin this to me.
Asked On : Fri, 4 Mar 2011