The center of top lip is swollen and sensitive, sore tooth and gums. What's wrong ?

The center of my top lip is swollen and sensitive. I thought at first that it was a developing cold sore (I frequently have those) but it hasn t changed like it normally would. It s just still swollen. Also my bottom, front, right tooth and the gums surrounding it is so sore. It almost feels like its trying to come out but I refuse to wiggle it. I just started a new medication for a skin condition I have, also I recently used my friends lip gloss. In addition, I am not very good about brushing my teeth . I m always on the go and I know that s gross but it s habit. What is wrong with my lip and tooth?
Asked On : Sat, 9 Mar 2013