Tests done, diagnosed with thyroid, prescribed medicines. What medicines should be used in case on unavailability?

hello doctor. i have thyroid problem, recently i using medicens for it. my thyroid diagnosis results are Total thiodothronine (T3) method C.L.I.A Value 73 nq/dl reference range 60-200. Total thyroxine (t4) method C.L.I.A Value 5.4 μq/dl reference range 4.5-12.0 Thyroid stimulating hormone ( TSH ) method C.L.I.A Value 17.96 μIU/ml 0.30-5.5 sir due to nonavailability of thyroid doc in my region i am not able to get medication , so please referee me what type of medicines i have to use. my age is female. weight 99 kgs.
Asked On : Fri, 8 Feb 2013