Testicle and penis size reducing used Viagra with no effect. Suggestion?

Sir, I am a man of 36 years old. I started noticing my testicles are reducing together with my dick since bat 2years ago. But then I was in Africa(Nigeria) then. So when I came into America last year I tried to use some medicine to boost my small dick such as Viagra ,Irexis,etc But to my surprise all this medicine/drugs refused to work for and also my testicles keep reducing all the time particularly anytime I use a medicine. Please what do I do?
Asked On : Mon, 4 Mar 2013