Tested positive for pregnancy. Having bleeding. Miscarriage?

Hi there my last period as nov 11th. im 46 yrs old . I took about 4 urine tests throughout month of oct all said positive for pregnancy. I decided to wait till nov 11th to go for bloodwork. Nov 12 im booked in for bloodwork and the morning of i start to spot. For nov 11 (brownish discharge ) nov 12( spotting and almost red when i wipe after a pee and a couple tiny cramps in the evening) /nov 13 some bleeding not severe no pain/nov14( not dark red blood some brownish water at wipings) nov14 also went to hospital blood level was 1807 ????? and urine was positive. dr. said no sence to do an ultra sound because he felt i was having a miscarriage . he suggested for me to go top family dr. next day or two and redo blood work. I redid blood on nov 15 (no results back as of yet urine still shows positive results. nov 16 no pain just finished doing another urine test positive again. no bleeding. what are the chances for me ? should i suggest ultra sound again? should i ask for a d and c? feeling very un lucky alice
Asked On : Tue, 20 Nov 2012