Tested positive for cocaine. Suffer with diabetes, renal artery stenosis, take OTC sinus medicines. Could this cause positive?

I m a 52 year old white male and recently was terminated from my job due to testing positive for cocaine. I cannot express strongly enough that I do not use drugs, except the occassional over the counter sinus meds. I had a tumor and 20% of my left kidney removed a few years ago and have recently been diagnosed with renal artery stenosis as well as having type II diabetes. My liver enzymes were also elevated. My question is, could this have caused the positive result in the drug test and were can I get some type of confirmation so I can clear my name? Thank you.
Asked On : Fri, 1 Feb 2013