Tested for semen analysis. Sperm count 72 million, puss cells 45/hpf. Motility 60%. Chances of fertility?

hi, iam 30 years old mechanical engineer and am married since 4 years without kids. got my semens test done which is as under quantity-----3.8ml reaction-alkaline color-d.white consistency-viscid sperm count--72.0million/ml motility-60% abnormal sperm-14% dead sperm------35% viable sperm-65% R.B.C-nil pus cells-45-50/hpf. can you please kindly explain me my report & what are the chances of fertility & does my job effect fertility
Asked On : Sat, 15 Dec 2012