Test shows high SGPT level. Prescribed godex ds. Is it due to diet?

hello, im 31 years old male. i recently had my medical check up, and it came out alright.. except for my sgpt which was at 59ul. i dont drink, smoke , nor my lab test says i have any viral infections. I would assume it could be my ymdiet? How can i get my sgpt to go down to the normal range. the doctor prescribed me godex ds, i wanted to try usana s hepasil to see if it works better because the latter is apparently much cheaper. thanks
Asked On : Sun, 1 Jul 2012