Tennis elbow. One doctor prescribed medicines with fomentation with physiotherapy. Other doctor recommends exercises. Opinion?

What is the permanent cure for Tennis Elbow? I am having pain due to this and had two opinions from medicos. One of them asked me to go for local fomentation with icepack and a regular physiotherapy which includes IFT & U.S.therapy. He also advised Phlogam TDS and Eterik MR twice daily. Another doc advised for hot fomentation and stretching exercise. He advised for Movon OD and a neurovitamin tab. I am perplexed, what to do?
Asked On : Mon, 4 Mar 2013