Tenderness on my clitoris, Epsom salt, whitehead type pimple

Hello, I am a 51 years old woman- married to the same man for 31 years. Last night while taking a shower i noticed tenderness on my clitoris hood area- I had my husband to look and he could not see anything. All day today i could tell that this area was tender while working. I am a Registered Dental Hygienist . Tonight I decided to soak in a warm tub with a cup of Epsom salt. Afterwards I decided to look again and there is a whitehead type pimple in this area. My husband could see a difference also- I have had an ingrown hair before , but not in this area. Is this common? What should I do?
Asked On : Sun, 25 Mar 2012