What is the cause of a large pimple/spot on the clitoris?

what is the cause of a large pimple/spot on the clitoris?
Asked On : Wed, 9 Feb 2011
Welcome to HealthcareMagic forum.
A large pimple or spot on the clitoris can be due to a blocked gland or just a tissue outgrowth. If there is any pain or discharge from the pimple then you need some treatment otherwise there is nothing to worry.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal
  Anonymous's Response
Thankyou for your reassurance and advice :-) i was worried as i am due for my period soon and hoping it doesnt make it any worse..

also I would like to ask you..what the best contraceptive pill is that has the least side effects and doesnt have weight gain as its main side effect..which would be the safest to take..I am getting married in a few months and do not want to take a pill that will make me gain weight especially prior to the wedding as i have lost weight and do not want to reverse that..the first reason i am thinking of takin the pill is because i do not want to be on my period during my wedding especially whilst on want to use it to delay my well as to use it 4 birth there such a pill? i am also weary about taking norethisterone just incase i end up having very heavy periods after the course.. Please advise me on the best action that i can take... Thankyou..