Tenderness on mons, pubic area raised. Can anyone shed some light on this?

Yesterday, after I got out of the shower, I noticed some tenderness on the right side of my mons. The entire right half of my pubic area is slightly raised (swollen?) Compared to the other side (laying and standing). There is no discoloration and no other symptoms besides tenderness almost like I bruise . It is possible that I may have bumped into something and not realized it. I have tried icing the area and it seems a little better today. Can anyone shed some light on this? I m 23, never had children, no history of hernia and never had surgery.
Asked On : Thu, 14 Jun 2012