Teeth filling got infected, pain in face, headaches. Tooth extracted. How to remove dullness on head?

3 weeks ago i had a routine filling at dentist which then got infected . went back to dentist as had alot of pain in my face and lots of headaches . He told tooth has an infection around it so need to take it out , he gave me antibiotics then a week later tooth was extracted . However i still have headaches and alot of tension on one side of my head. I feel cannot concentrate and cannot get rid of this dullness on my head . please help . thankyou
Asked On : Tue, 26 Mar 2013