hello and welcome to hcm forum,
first of all , i would like to inform you that bleaching of teeth has nothing to do with the chills
but in order to confirm you need to visit a dentist
who performed bleaching for you.
i do not know which bleaching agent was used and at what percentage , whether your gums and rest of the oral cavity were protected while the bleaching was performed.
all these factors are very important because if your soft tissue
comes in contact with the bleaching agent you can have sores all over the tissue.
also, teeth become quite sensitive for a while after the bleaching procedure, may be that is the reason for the chills, therefore you should start using fluoridated tooth paste (twice/day), this will resolve your problem gradually.
i wish you good health.