Teeth bleaching done, chills, sore teeth. Causes and treatment?

i just recently got my teeth bleached and now they are some what sore like normal after bleaching, but the day after i kept getting this weird symptom.. when my hands would touch anything (mostly towel like fabric) i get a weird chill through out my body. Even if i see someone touching something like fabric i get the weird chills. Its the second day of it too (teeth are still sore) and it got worse, the chills are more extreme. What is this? I really need someones help.
Asked On : Sun, 5 Aug 2012