Teenager with painfull reddish swollen labia majora. What could be the reason?

My daughter has just told me she has a very painful red and swollen labia majora on her left side and it feels a little hard to touch - she has had this about 24 hours and says is very uncomfortable to sit and stand, I have run her a warm bath and added apple cider viengar and sea salt for her to sit in for 20 minutes or so as it is very late but should she see a doctor tomorrow - she is only 15 and very shy about this problem?
Asked On : Thu, 7 Mar 2013