Teenager being pregnant, have pain in ovary. U/S shows not ectopic pregnancy. Cause for pain?

I am 16 years old and i m pregnant. I will be 13 weeks in 3 days. i have been having ovarie pain throughout my pregnancy and i don t know why. I see a doctor in two days but im still worried. it has never been really bad that i wanted to cry or hunch over but i do sit down when it happens. I have had a ultrasound about a month ago at a clinic so i know it s not eptopic but i m still not sure what it could be. If you have any advice then that would be wonderfull. thank you
Asked On : Thu, 14 Mar 2013