Teenager. Severe anger problem, hyperventilating and shaky. Can use of A2X natural herb help?

My son is a Command Segarent Major and has a temper which doesn't help/ His son is 14 and has and anger problem and gets so up set he goes into hyperventalating and shakes all over. He has to have his rest or it makes it worse. I have read where the seratonin is off and A2X a natural Herb can make a difference in one day instead of putting him on a drug. They think he is ADHD, I thought he maybe ByPolar, but He told me he needs anger management classes or medicine. I am not sure what to do for him, but he flips out on everyone when you tell him to do something he doesn't want to do and is kinda a slob. He won't clean up and I get kinda upset when he is here and I have him every time something goes wrong. What do you think?
Asked On : Mon, 25 Mar 2013