Teenager. Habit of masturburating. Ill effects?

I am 16 years old and I masturbate since I was 13 daily but now since 6 months I am trying to avoid it after hearing lot of things and side effects now I don't do it but when I do it, I do it about 3 times that day then stop for another 3 weeks or 2 then again I really would like to stop because I heard many things and it may lead to death and u won't have children when u get married.
Please doctor help me by letting me know from you and about my age to do such thing and if what I'm doing is good and healthy.
Asked On : Wed, 1 May 2013