Tapered off celexa. Started wellbutrin. Having dizziness, stomach discomfort, fatigue, mood swings and dry mouth. Are these side effects?

For the last 3 weeks, I was weaned off of celexa . Last Friday I had been without celexa for 2 days. I called my doctor and I was put on 150 mg wellbutrin once a day. Since being on this, I have increasingly felt sick to my stomach , dizzy, hot, tired, severe mood swings, and dry mouth. I feel horrible and it is becoming harder and harder to function as a mom and wife. I am a 34 year old woman who weighs about 255. I took 40 mg of celexa for about 2 years with no ill side effects. I am just a shadow of myself right now. I need help. Please help me.
Asked On : Tue, 7 Aug 2012