Tan sticky discharge, cramps, milky discharge, tender breasts, swollen feet, shortness of breath. Clomid, femara previously taken. Advise?

okay I was due for my period the 25 and I was on chlomid and femara combo so the 22nd Monday I get these cramps so im thinking okay its early .I went to bathroom and had like a pinky nail size of blood spot I wiped and it was brown so I put in tampon and it was a small amount of tan sticky discharge than poof nothing cramps here and there and white milky discharge ? my breast were supeeerrr tender monday they got better but are still tender to the touch. frequent trips to bathroom. swollen feet and shortness of breath. what do u think?
Asked On : Wed, 1 May 2013