Taking levothroid, gradual reduction in TSH levels, have severe enervation. Any suggestions?

Hi i was put on levothroid starting several months ago after my first ever tsh test showed levels 100. My doc s gradually raised the dosage from 50mcg to now 175. My levels have gradually come down to 11(still too high). I never felt sick or was aware of any symptoms of hypothyroid , but my doc diagnosed me with that. I wonder what you think. I feel like im running out of energy these days very early on, which didnt happen before. Any suggestions?
Asked On : Fri, 14 Dec 2012