Taking letroze for ovulation and duphaston from the day of ovulation. Is it help to conceive ?

hi doctor . I am 5.2 and 61 kgs. I am having PCO and not able to conceive. My doctor advised me to take letroze for ovulation . I ovulated on the 13th day of period and was advised to take duphaston from the day of ovulation for 15days everyday twice. We had unprotected sex everyday. I am having thyroid hormone 4.53 which is high according to the doc. What chances i have to fall pregnant? This treatment will continue for 3 cycles. I am worried. If still i dont conceive, then what will be the next step. Please advice. I am very worried and depressed.
Asked On : Thu, 28 Jul 2011