Taking eptoin for seizures. Do I have to take medication for life long?

sir, i am 35 yr old. i am taking eptoin 200 mg perday. I got last seizure in the year of 2000. When i was 14 yr old i got first episode. then they doctors subscribe me to take 100 mg per day. After that when i was 22 yr old the i got the second episode. Then the doctor told me to take 200 mg per day. after that till now i didnt get any seizure sir. Now more than 10 yrs i took this medicine. I am working as medical lab technician. I checked my all investgations. everything is normal. The doctor told me to take medicine for ten yrs. If u get inbetween, then i have to continue the medicines my life time like that. Now what i have to do sir. I am working in abroad. please guide me sir.
Asked On : Tue, 30 Apr 2013