Taking different medicine for anxiety. Have fast breathing. Side effect?

Hi, My self kumar d from india. 1.4 yrs back one morning suddenly i feel nervous , sweating, breathing fast, some where fear.with these symptoms i have spended 2 weeks, i feel weak, bad dreams, scare, fear, high breath, so i consulted a doctor, he said that i am an anxiety patient. and given xet cr 12.5 for 2 months, then after paxidep cr 25mg 3 months, then again paxidep 12.5 for 2 months, then again paxidep cr 25mg 4 months..i felt very good while taking these medicines, now i am taking paxidep 12.5mg, when ever i take 25mg to 12.5 i feel some symptoms fast breathy, uneasy. Please suggest me can i go with 25mg or 12.5 mg.
Asked On : Fri, 1 Feb 2013